How much does IVF cost in Indore?
The cost of the procedure varies from clinic to clinic, but on average, it costs about Min One Lakh Ten Thousand. This includes the ovarian stimulation protocols and medication for petite women as well (who are not allowed to take the dosage that is prescribed otherwise).
On What Factors Does IVF Cost Vary?
The cost of IVF in India depends on:
1. The number of cycles required to achieve pregnancy.
2. The method of stimulation used for ovarian response - either natural cycle or injectables (Follistim, Gonal F & Menopur, etc.) will be charged as extra.
3. Some clinics also charge different amounts for the same procedures such as retrieval and transfer depending on whether it's with vitrified or fresh embryo while some don't charge a difference at all.
4. IVF cost also varies from clinic to clinic so make sure you do your research before choosing one!
Accuracy of Success Rate:
The success rate of IVF depends on a few factors such as age, diagnosis, and other conditions like PCOS, etc. But on an overall basis success rate of IVF pregnancy can be calculated anywhere close to 40%.
In case you're interested in frozen embryo transfer, then the first cycle is charged at around 3 lakh, whereas 2nd -3rd cycles cost around 1 Lac per cycle with required medication which is slightly cheaper than fresh cycles. Also please keep in mind that not every embryo survives the freezing process and fewer embryos actually make it to the implantation window. At present, the success rate of frozen ET is less than fresh cycles.
What Is Included In An Average IVF Cycle Cost?
1. The ovarian stimulation protocol
2. The medication for ovarian stimulation
3. If donor eggs are involved, there would be an additional charge of Rs 1 Lac to Rs 2 Lacs depending on case to case basis.
4. Dosage - Higher dosage equals more expenditure!
What Are Some Additional Expenses I Would Need To Keep In Mind When Paying For IVF?
1. One-time investment - This includes paying for follicle tests, ovarian stimulation protocols as well as the medication which is required in order to produce more eggs. The actual cost will depend on how many cycles are required to achieve pregnancy and on your situation but it usually costs around 2 Lakhs or so, depending on the medication that you're putting yourself through!
2. Some clinics may not disclose IVF cost upfront which is something to be wary of especially if you're looking at one in a private hospital. In that case, make sure you ask around for prices from other people who might have already had the procedure done there. Or best still, look elsewhere for a more dependable clinic!
3. And while we're talking about it, even though IVF cost in Indore is much lesser than what western countries charge for this procedure, do keep additional costs such as accommodation and transportation into account when calculating how much it will actually cost you!
4. And because everyone's situation is different, remember that there really is no way to calculate how much IVF cost would be...it just depends on how many times you need to go through the process before being able to afford a child of your own.
Is There A Way To Cut The Costs Of IVF?
1. Yes, absolutely! The first way to cut costs is by choosing a clinic that's not so expensive simply because some clinics do charge higher than others and there isn't any regulation about this process at the moment! So before putting yourself through such an emotional roller coaster, it's best to make sure you're in safe hands financially!
2. Do put in the effort to read and understand your medical insurance plan properly - there may be certain clauses or exceptions that might make it difficult for you to claim IVF cost back as well so before signing up for anything, go through the fine print thoroughly and also find out if they reimburse fertility procedures or not!
3. And of course, follow your heart when choosing a clinic - after all, this process is about making your dreams come true and if you're going to spend over a lakh on it then you should be comfortable with whom you're spending it on too! Remember: these people will become part of your life forever - so make sure they have both the skills and positive energy that it takes to help you fulfill your dreams!
We are one of the most affordable and the best IVF center in Indore, providing treatment at an affordable price, but with the best services and a high success rate for more than 28 years now. We provide all kinds of infertility treatments. We are one of the most advanced fertility clinics in Indore, having our own state-of-the-art laboratory facility with all the necessary equipment for conducting tests such as Semen Analysis, Ovarian Reserve Tests, Ultrasound (NHSG), Hysteroscopy, Embryo Transfer, and frozen embryo transfer. Our highly specialized and competent team of doctors uses their expertise to provide customized treatment programs according to each individual's needs.
- Latest Posts
- Best IVF Center in MG Road
- Best IVF Center in Saket Nagar
- Best IVF Center in Shivaji Nagar
- Best IVF Center in Vijay Nagar
- Best IVF Center in Sapna Sangeeta Road
- Best IVF Center in Race Course Road
- Best IVF Center in Annapurna Road
- The Fertility Treatment Options Available For Couples
- 6 Tips to Enhance Your Fertility
- How Much IVF Cost in Indore?
- 5 Things You Need To Know Before Trying IVF
- 7 Reasons To Freeze Your Eggs
- The IVF Process Explained
- What Are The Common Symptoms Of PCOS And Why There Is Still Hope?
- How To Take Care Of Yourself After Embryo Transfer?