What Is IUI Treatment
When a woman is not being able to conceive a child even after having unprotected sex with her partner owing to issues with reproductive health, IUI can become a helping hand in such cases. IUI, which stands for Intrauterine Injection, is a procedure, in which, sperm from a male partner is collected and infused into the uterus of the female partner. If you are not being able to conceive due to a specific reproductive issue, you can opt for IUI treatment in Indore at Dr. Sushmita Mukherjee’s IVF center. This procedure will kick start your journey of pregnancy if certain conditions are met. To make sure, you are a perfect fit for IUI treatment, get in touch with us.
Cost of IUI Treatment in Indore
The cost of IUI treatment is directly proportional to your case and the reasons for your infertility. The cost of IUI can also vary according to the doctors that you choose. However, it is to be noted that IUI treatment cost would not make a hole in your pocket and it is very effective. In a city like Indore, IUI treatment would cost you anything between Rs. 3000 to Rs. 10,000. But again, it depends on your doctor, their expertise, success rate, and many other factors, such as IUI cycles, type of infertility, age of women, and much more.
Who Is This IUI Treatment for?
Your doctor may recommend IUI treatment in the presence of one or more of the reasons listed below:
- the decrease in the fertilizing ability of sperm;
- ejaculatory-sexual disorders;
- the cervical factor of infertility;
- If sexual pain makes intercourse impossible, etc.;
How IUI Treatment in Indore is Carried Out
In the very first place, your doctor will have to figure out if you are a suitable candidate for IUI treatment in Indore or not. To achieve the same, your doctor may conduct an in-depth examination of both of you – you and your partner. Based on the result, your doctor can make an informed decision on the need for insemination. Here are the steps involved in IUI treatment:
- stimulating ovulation in a woman, if necessary;
- monitoring of the onset of natural or stimulated ovulation;
- sperm collection from a sexual partner or thawing of cryopreserved sperm from a donor (or husband) is performed during the periovulatory period;
- preparation of sperm for insemination;
- Introduction of the sperm through the cervical canal into the uterus using a syringe with a thin catheter attached;
That said, we would like to state that IUI treatment is a painless process with a high success rate and does not require hospitalization. Should you need more information about Intrauterine Injection, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.